Read our latest entertainment news
- Drake Returns to No. 1 on Billboard Artist 100 Chart Thanks to ‘Certified Lover Boy’
Drake jumps from No. 21 to No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100 chart (dated Sept. 18), returning as the top musical act in the U.S. for a 33rd total week on top, thanks to his new LP, Certified Lover Boy.
- Lil Nas X Had the Best Time at the Met Gala — and He’s Got the Celebrity Selfies to Prove It
Lil Nas X had a blast at Monday night's (Sept. 13) Met Gala, where he hung with Billie Eilish, Frank Ocean, Pete Davidson, Erykah Badu and more.
- Which Musician Had Your Favorite Met Gala 2021 Look? Vote!
The Met Gala 2021 took place on Monday (Sept. 13) and featured stunning looks from musicians, but which was your favorite? Vote in our poll!
- Ad.Ventures Is Ready to Bring Big Branding Dollars to Venues
Steve Sternschein is launching Ad.Ventures with longtime friend and colleague Mikey Lee.
- ‘Only Murders in the Building’ Renewed for Second Season at Hulu
Hulu is extending the lease of Only Murders in the Building.
- Halsey Explains Why They Skipped the 2021 Met Gala: ‘Postpartum Does Not Discriminate’
In a series of tweets on Tuesday (Sept. 14), Halsey explained that they didn't attend the Met Gala because she's still breastfeeding and didn't feel comfortable being at the event.
- BTS & Coldplay Offer a Glimpse of ‘My Universe’ Collab With In-Studio TikTok Clip
Coldplay's Chris Martin jams in the studio with BTS in a new TikTok video previewing their upcoming collaboration "My Universe."
- Sofar Sounds Veteran Launches WithOthers, a Benefit Concert Matchmaker
WithOthers launches in Los Angeles this month with a mission to connect nonprofit organizations with emerging artists for intimate benefit concerts.
- ‘The Streaming Equation’ Panel Set for 2021 Latin Music Week
Billboard announces "The Streaming Equation" panel, which will explore why millions of streams often translate to such a low payback.
- Amazon Music LAT!N Celebrates First Year With Listener Growth, Cultural Initiatives
Amazon Music LAT!N, Amazon’s Latin music and Latin culture brand, is celebrating its one-year anniversary with the launch of a suite of content that includes new playlists, exclusive songs, collaborations and podcasts under the theme “La Cultura That Connects Us.”